INFORMATION NOTICE AND CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
ITALFORNI PESARO srl, Via dell’Industria n. 130, Pesaro (PU) – P.I. 00393230412 – email@example.com – as “Data Controller” – provides some information about the collection of personal data obtained through the site.
1. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING – LEGAL BASIS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Only the personal data provided by the user in the appropriate contact sections will be processed to request information on the products and services of our company, to become our partner or to join the newsletter service. All data collection and subsequent processing activities will be aimed at satisfying the aforementioned requests and the legal basis of any data processing is your explicit consent (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the Regulation).
An independent and further consent will be required for any marketing activities. We remind you that consent can be revoked at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. NAVIGATION DATA
The Data Controller undertakes to keep rules of conduct that guarantee safe, controlled and confidential navigation on its site, including through the “links” contained therein. You are therefore invited to read this information and consult it periodically as the rules in force to protect the confidentiality of personal data are subject to changes over time, depending on legislative changes and regulations on the subject.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
Consult the site’s cookies policy.
4. DATA OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
The treatment may concern:
- identification data (such as, for example, name, surname, residential address, place, telephone, e-mail ecc.);
- data collected automatically (technical data: for example IP address, browser type, information on your computer, data relating to the current (approximate) position of the instrument used; data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for further information, please contact visit the “Cookies” section.
5. METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING: SECURITY MEASURES
The personal data referable to you will be processed in the manner indicated by the legislation (Article 5, EU Reg. 2016/679) which provides, among other things, that the data are
- processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner (“lawfulness, correctness and transparency”);
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, indicated above and subsequently processed in a way that is not incompatible with these purposes; further processing of personal data for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes is not, in accordance with Article 89, paragraph 1, considered incompatible with the initial purposes but will be subject to autonomous consent (“limitation of purpose “);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (“data minimization”);
- accurate and, if necessary, updated; all reasonable measures are taken to promptly delete or rectify inaccurate data with respect to the purposes for which they are processed (“accuracy”);
- stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed, ie in relation to the duration of the service requested (“conservation limitation”);
- processed in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data, including protection, by means of appropriate technical and organizational measures, from unauthorized or unlawful processing and from accidental loss, destruction or damage (“integrity and confidentiality”). The processing is carried out with IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In particular, the site management software is constantly updated, and regularly scanned in order to check for viruses and dangerous codes.
6. CATEGORIES OF AUTHORIZED SUBJECTS AND RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We inform you that the personal data provided or acquired by you may be processed by personnel within the structure authorized to process the data involved in the organization of the site (e.g. administrative staff or system administrators) or by external parties (such as service providers third party technicians, hosting providers, IT companies) Your data will not be disseminated.
7. DATA TRANSFER ABROAD
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY (articles 15 and following EU Reg. 2016/679)
The undersigned company informs that there are specific rights of the interested party:
- Right of access to personal data (Article 15);
- Right of rectification (Article 16);
- Right to delete data (so-called Right to be forgotten), without undue delay if there are certain reasons provided for by law (Article 17);
- Right to limitation of treatment (Article 18);
- Right to data portability, i.e. the right to transmit data from one Data Controller to another Data Controller without impediments (Article 20);
- Right to object to processing (Article 21) also for profiling purposes;
- Right to obtain a decision-making process that is not completely automated (Article 22);
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The interested party can also revoke his consent without compromising the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent previously given.
9. CONSEQUENCES OF A POSSIBLE REFUSAL TO ANSWER
The contact form provides optional information and mandatory information. Any refusal to fill in the mandatory parts may make it impossible for our company to complete adherence to the requested service or to respond to any requests.
10. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is ITALFORNI PESARO SRL. It is possible to enforce the requests referred to in Articles 15 e ss. by writing to email@example.com or by sending a registered letter to ITALFORNI PESARO S.r.l. – PESARO (PU), Via dell’Industria n. 130.
Further information can be requested at our offices.